Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Backup Blogging

So, my site went down about a month ago. There was some mild attempt to save it made by a friend of mine, but due to some rather problematic DNS shortcomings and issues, it was made near impossible to put back on the web without going to some financial lengths. Long story short, I have very little faith that the site will be returning anytime in the near future. So for now, I think I am going to work out of a combination of Youtube, Proboards.com, and Blogger in order to stay in contact with the world.

My Youtube channel is something I am currently working on and can be found here:
http://youtube.com/user/fullphaser

The proboards forum that I am using can be found here:
http://fullphaser.proboards28.com/

And of course this blog which is conveniently located at:
http://fullphaser.blogspot.com/

Anyway, the point is that I will be using a combination of these tools in order to continue to communicate with the Internet. I think due to some life complications I will more than likely be dropping my affiliation with the Administrator Training Centre and My vForum, and refocus to simply me, That way I can take care of things that have been piling up in my life and need a great deal of attention, a refocus on reality if you will

I think I have been hiding in WoW for the past couple of months so I wouldn't have to deal with the financial / educational hole that I seem to have fallen into. I think finally getting a character in the game to 70 with 375 in all the secondary skills or whatever, and all the other small things that I finally feel like I've beaten it. I don't know I may keep up the account, it feels a waste to let it go on another month without playing. So I'll probably step back in from time to time, but I have to get out of it, or I'm going to go right out of mind.

In other news, I also need to get my stuff together for Purdue. I have spent the last 2 months just kind of putting it off, but the fact of the matter is that housing still has not contacted me, and I'm supposedly moving up there in only a matter of weeks. To put it simply, I'm a bit worried. So for the next couple of days I think I am going to concentrate on wrapping up anything they might need.

Past that, I will more than likely just split my time between this, My Youtube Channel, and That message board. Really it all makes me wish I had far more money at my disposal. Its so frustrating not to have money, and to know how very easy it is to get a hold of. An investment here, and savings bond there, and throw in a bit of manipulation and there you go, you have more money. Thoughts ran through my head of running scams, and more frighteningly I have this overwhelming want for the news to be nothing but horrible disasters, I suppose so that I don't have to deal with reality, because quite frankly it sucks.

They say I should be excited, that I should be happy about what is going on, but I'm just frustrated at this point, with myself, with my friends, with everything. Compound that with depression and more than likely a few physiological offsets along with a few family issues and you have the brew for a wonderful time.

It sounds odd, but I think what I really will need is just a vacation, and I'm sure I'll here hell not being employed at all for the past 2 years, rather spending my time as a student and getting my associates degree. But... yeah I could really go for just a month with no friends, no family, no house, no worries. But I leave in 4 weeks, it doesn't look like I'll be getting that for quite a while....

blargh!

Anyway, I should have a new youtube video up sometime tomorrow morning, I don't quite know what I'm going to talk about yet, but I'd like to do a second video. I don't really have anyone watching them, but It did 100+ views, which was what I was judging for weather or not I should do a second video. In addition to that, I got a friend from Portland to give me some real criticism so I can work on a better video next time.

In other news, I really wish Firefox's Spell checker worked with Google's systems. Gmail, Blogger, because of the Ajax combination the Spellcheck doesn't work in any of them. A real shame I say

Anyway, until Later;
Shawn Miller

No comments: